Wednesday 3 August 2016

Steampunk Nerf Guns

I often paint Nerf guns to give them a more Steampunk appearance, I'm not a big Nerf gun fan but there are one or two which I really like in particular the Nerf Rebelle Charmed Dauntless Blaster. Quite a mouthful of a name, I really like the look of this one.

 The Rebelle range is very different from the other ranges in style and most noticeably the colours especially the pinks and purples, it's obviously aimed at the female market.

The Charmed Dauntless is particularly nice with it's quilted leather look grips and the scroll work on the body and the engraving on the barrels. It gives it a quite Victorian almost Art Nouveau look.  For some reason Hasbro decided not to do the ornamentation on the other side of the gun.


I don't do much in the way of modifying this gun it doesn't need it, the one thing I really don't like is the clunky cocking mechanism so I cut that off and replace it with a brass ring.

Apart from that its just the usually process of prepping and painting. If your a beginner I wrote a tutorial here

This is a Nerf Rebelle charmed dauntless Blaster

Here are three of my painted ones.

steampunk nerf rebelle charmed dauntless blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment